Your privacy is very important to us. topikoff.ru is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy while using our website. This policy applies to information collected by us on our website.
What information do we collect?
We do not collect personally identifiable information about you, unless you chose to fill out your information on our website. For example, while subscribing to our newsletter or registering as a user on topikoff.ru. In general, you may browse our website without providing any personally identifiable information about yourself. However, we do automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our website such as the type of operating system, the type of browser you are using and your IP address in order to provide better usability.
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or any other requests or questions).
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a piece of information which a website transfers to the cookie file of your browser. The browser saves the information and sends it back to the website server whenever it returns to the website. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain (internet location) from which the cookie has come, the «lifetime» of the cookie (i.e. when does it expire), and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
Types of cookies used on this website
Cookies can help websites to show content that matches your preferred interests more quickly and are used by many major websites. Two types of cookies are used on this website:
- Session cookies which are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the site.
- Persistent cookies which remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer (though how long will depend on the lifetime of the specific cookie).
We use session cookies:
- To allow you to carry information across the pages of our site and avoid having to re-enter information.
- To compile statistics that allow us to understand how users interact with our site and to help us improve the structure of our website.
We use persistent cookies:
- To display your name and cashback balance each time you access our site (using the «Remember me» cookie).
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor when you return to our website.
- To monitor your interaction with our website.
This will allow us to tailor the content of certain areas of our site and offer you promotions that match your preferred interests.When you shop through our website, a persistent cookie is placed on your computer. This enables us to track any purchases you make with our participating retailers and award cashback/points to you.If you do not have such persistent cookies enabled on your computer, you will not be able to earn cashback/points on your online shopping via our website.
How to disable/enable cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.Please note: if you disable those cookies in your browser which are used to track your purchases via our website, you will not be able to earn cashback/points when you shop through our website.You can easily enable or disable the cookies for your browser. For example, if you are using Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (the 3 vertical dots) and go to Settings.
- Under «Privacy and security,» click Site settings.
- Click Cookies.
- From here, you can:
- Turn on cookies: Next to «Blocked,» turn on the switch.
- Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Google Chrome:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More (the 3 vertical dots).
- Click More tools and then Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to «Cookies and other site data» and «Cached images and files,» check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Changes to this Policy
Please note that this policy may change from time to time. Please review the policy periodically for changes.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
topikoff.ru is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.in, amazon.com, audible.com, and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.